Sunday, August 21, 2011

Belly flop

Anyone remember this post? Well, this baby girl seems to be head down at this stage in the game, but, my belly is just as lopsided. Belly button a good finger-width off center (to the right), and lots of extra body parts (hers) squished on the left.

Liz the midwife thinks she's head down with her bum and body mostly on the left side of my body. Which would be why I can see knees and elbows and hands and toes push against the right side of my belly between the hours of 8-9 am, 2-3 pm, and 8-11 p.m. Her most active times of the day are of course, when I'd like to be most resting :)

Ah, baby girl--these next 10 weeks seem to stretch out far far away, but I know you will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

can't wait to meet her!