Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cheater's way out

I have been reminded multiple times recently that it has been way too long since I have blogged. I still don't really have the time to sit and blog and make it coherent and something people could actually READ. But I have often thought of things I want to blog about. So here's a quick rundown of the blog titles I have thought of in the past few weeks...it's as far as I have gotten.


Think of it as a run of Facebook statuses.

* April 30, 2010--the worst day of my life

* My middle child is still the most busy child I have. How does she get an un-removable tick bite and a trip to the ER for a swallowed penny all the span of two weeks??

* I hope people come visit us at the hospital after our baby is born, but I'm not sure if people do that in Minnesota like they do in Laramie.

* Ryan's preschool graduation and the sudden reality that I have a school-aged-child and the panic that my children are growing up too quickly

* Is it wrong for a stay-at-home-mom (mostly) to want to hire a housekeeper??

It has taken me about 36 hours just to compose this measly bit. Evidence as to why I have not had time to make an actual blog post. Sorry, adoring fans (actually I think there's just one of you out there reading this anymore! The rest have given up....)

7 comments:

Teini said...

Kristen- I still read your blog and check in to see if there are any new posts. If you don't have time you will someday and if not that's ok too, other things come first. I do wish you would have elaborated on some of the things, the worst day of your life, that is a big title! Hope you are all doing well.

Lindsey said...

Lots of us read!! haha, You need to get a tracker set up so you can see how many people read your posts, its kind of encouraging. :) Secondly, we would love to come see you at the hospital! :) We never knew if that was 'small group etiquette' either. :) We have rules of thumb for everything you know.
And keep blogging now that you're back! hehe

Teini said...

I am a little slow...I understand the significance of that date...

Jess and James said...

I'm still here reading too!! Though i keep up with your facebook too, but I like hearing about your kiddos and seeing pictures of you and the family lots! :)

The Ennists said...

Just so you know I check your blog every day!! Keep them coming:-) And I must be slow too becuase I am not sure why that date was the worst of your life, but I am very sorry that it was. Miss you!

Jami said...

I check here often...as I enjoy reading about your lives and your kiddos. Just wanted to let you know.

KARA said...

I still read! :)